Key West's Gregory Veliz delivers a pitch to a Calusa Prep batter Saturday night.
- Adrian Beltre sends Garrett Richards invoice for three broken batsRichards didn’t just get Beltre out Friday; he broke the third baseman’s bat all three times they faced each other.
- Meal time: Bucks mascot devours fan in funny stuntThe Milwaukee Bucks tried something a bit different during halftime of the team’s playoff game against the Chicago Bulls Saturday.
- One crew member remains hospitalized after XFINITY race fire at RichmondRichard Childress Racing announced late Saturday evening one pit crew member remains hospitalized, while another has been released, after fire engulfed their pit stall during Friday's NASCAR XFINITY Series race at Richmond International Raceway.
- With cancer in remission, Leah Still scores TD in Temple spring gameLeah Still, the 4-year-old daughter of Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still, has served as an inspiration to many through her battle against cancer.
- LeBron James, Dwight Howard easily connect on full-court shots at practiceLeBron James is amazing. He continues to add to his resume and make people marvel at what he can do and seemingly no one else can.
- Mark Sanchez: Tebow is just another arm while Bradford recoversNow that they have signed Tim Tebow to a one-year contract, the Philadelphia Eagles have a very crowded depth chart at the quarterback position.
- Greg Hardy's Bentley gets stuck on flooded street in DallasThe Dallas Cowboys defensive end is having a week to forget.
- Friday's best: Harden too much for Mavs' addition by Rondo subtractionThe Dallas Mavericks were on fire offensively in the first half in their first game in the post-Rajon Rondo era, but James Harden's big scoring night lifted the Houston Rockets to a win.
- Bruce Jenner: 'For all intents and purposes, I'm a woman'Bruce Jenner: 'For all intents and purposes, I'm a woman'
- College football player gains 50 pounds, looks really differentKansas football player Jordan Shelley-Smith needed to gain some weight to switch from tight end to an offensive lineman. And boy did he get it done.